What we do
Advanced Material Handling Systems wants to be YOUR SOURCE for all your pre-owned forklifts, aerial lifts, and material handling equipment. As an Advanced Material Handling Systems dealership, we take pride in providing the areas highest quality lift trucks, many passing our Certified Pre-Owned Reconditioned 84-point inspection.
In order to meet the many needs of our customers, we have lift trucks to meet the demand of all applications. Whether you need a Certified Pre-Owned Reconditioned Unit, a Rent Ready unit or an “as-is” unit, we will have the equipment you need, to fit your application and budget.
Want to know what we have available? It could be in the process of inspection, reconditioning or being prepared for sale. Just contact us at 678-528-2998 and we will work with you to find you the equipment you need!
If you are looking for a like new lift truck, our Certified Pre-Owned Reconditioned Lift Trucks are hard to distinguish from a new truck from the factory line. Our Rent Ready trucks may be a good option for your business as they are ready to go to work the moment, they deliver to you.
Certified Pre-Owned Reconditioned Forklifts
(Picture of a Fully Reconditioned truck – showroom style photo)
Certified Pre-Owned Reconditioned Lift Trucks
- Certified Reconditioned trucks are hand selected from Off-lease portfolio’s/rental equipment or a source we know the unit has been serviced properly.
- Each truck undergoes a 140-point inspection by factory certified technician
- (IC and Electric) New battery, fluids, filters, seat, tires, hoses and forks.
- (Electric) New Battery & Charger with a 5-year warranty.
- All wearables and lights replaced with long life LED lights
- Truck is disassembled and panels and pieces are sanded and painted like at the factory
- 90 Day Full Warranty/6 Month Powertrain Warranty
SUPPORTING PICTURE OR VIDEO IDEAS (if applicable): Video of reconditioning process (we used to have one up on the THMS site from 10 Enterprise)
Rent Ready Forklifts
(Picture of Rent Ready truck in use at an application)
Rent Ready Used Lift Trucks
- Recently been in operation/serviced regularly and in good mechanical shape
- Will have had the paint touched up by a quick rattle can
- Operations Checked and tested by a technician before listed
- Tires 80% or better
- Backed by 60 Day Full warranty
- Electric truck battery/charger will have an individually noted warranty????
We are proud of Used Equipment and want you to be satisfied with your purchase. For any reason you are unhappy with your used equipment purchase from us, we will take it back in the first 30 days.
Advanced Material Handling Systems Wholesale Division
Interested in selling your equipment? Advanced Material Handling Systems will buy your lift truck as well. We buy and take trade ins of all OEMs. Give us a call for an equipment evaluation. We buy and take trade in equipment from any lift truck manufacturer. Equipment we purchase is not limited to material handling. If you have a scissor lift, small loader, or floor scrubber, we would love an opportunity to evaluate it.
- Let us evaluate your equipment (link to a jotform condition report)
WEB LINKS TO EXTERNAL SUPPORTING SOURCES: (Link to Lift Truck Nation -which needs to be updated)
Notes: (Do not put on the site page)
- Delete the pictures currently on the used page. They are newer trucks we may not be able to source in used for a while.
- Get pictures of Reconditioned and Rent Ready Linde trucks on the page.
- We will be visiting Atlas in two weeks. We may have new ideas for Used Equipment. We are looking to expand our wholesale opportunities. Some of this site will probably change after that visit.
- As reconditioning catches up and off lease equipment comes available, we will likely want to add some inventory functionality to the site. Right now, we just want to drive attention and get the phone ringing. We don’t want to give a false sense of inventory.
- I think focusing on our capabilities and quality we put into used trucks is best for now.
- As inventory becomes available and the wholesale market picks up, we will likely need an equipment search engine embedded in the used site.