Linde Material Handling: Forklifts for a Demanding Operation
Linde forklifts are the workhorse of the lift truck industry. Linde’s experience in equipment dates back over 150 years, long before the forklift industry emerged. As a pioneer in industrial equipment and manufacturing, Linde was instrumental in the early revolution of the lift truck market. Today, Linde builds the most durable and lowest cost of operation forklift in the World. Hydrostatic drives, used in major earth-moving equipment for decades, was developed by Linde. Often imitated but never duplicated, Linde’s hydrostatic drive means:
- No brakes or transmission. Less moving parts, means lower maintenance costs.
- Lower running RPM’s. This means less engine wear, and longer operating life.
- Longer tire life. No brakes and infinite speed control means no spinning or skidding of tires.
- Linde’s electric forklifts utilize an “all in one” drive axle, eliminating heat producing cables and wires.
- Linde forklifts have provided a much lower total ownership cost and higher productivity.
Performance Under Extreme Operations