How do we help?
AMHS supports the belief of continuous improvement, a long-term approach to work that systematically seeks to achieve small, incremental changes in processes in order to improve efficiency and quality.
Rapid Identification of Waste
Advanced Material Handling Systems offers Lean Management Assessments that help you rapidly identify the parts of your operation that are costing you time and money. These streamlined assessments can also quantify the available value without the need for prolong shadowing, operational data gathering, or multiple visits.
Lean Assessment Leverage Rapid Prototyping
The world is a rapidly evolving and competitive environment. Rapid prototyping tools and techniques are used to shorten the time between first arrival and delivering the finding of the assessment.
- Finding and eliminating waste is critical to staying competitive
- Businesses need accurate and timely information
- Long and complicated assessments are not always required to find value
The assessment process:
Request a Lean Management Consultant
- Most assessments can be delivered within 48 hours of first arriving on site.
- Our consultants use modern tools and methods to clearly define and communicate where the value is wasted in your operation.
- Assessments quantify how much of your warehouse is consumed by waste and how much time and space could be recovered.
- AHMS consultants leverage their experience to bring context to their findings.